I already had an active disturbed account

robertCABECHON

20 minutes ago, johnnybrooklyn said:

Hello. How can I get my VIP accnt migrated ?

Hello :classic_smile:, All accounts have already been transferred, your current account already has both licenses activated.

18 minutes ago, TheNordicViking said:

Hello,

I also had bought a key and was using the trainer but im not sure anymore if i still got it, i cant find it anywhere or check if i still own it.

Hi, your license has been transferred, check the title below your username on your profile, also keep in mind that license key(s) aren't displayed on the website.

image.png.4bfa1ffc691614076fcbfc3bf0ea2a06.png

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

2 hours ago, MrDario said:

Hi, your license has been transferred, check the title below your username on your profile, also keep in mind that license key(s) aren't displayed on the website.

image.png.4bfa1ffc691614076fcbfc3bf0ea2a06.png

Hey, okay thank you for telling me, now i know then that everything is okay. Do you also know when will the download be available again?

2 minutes ago, TheNordicViking said:

Hey, okay thank you for telling me, now i know then that everything is okay. Do you also know when will the download be available again?

For the moment, the preview version of DIS2RBED has been released for VIP users, as far as I know in a few weeks it will be available for Basic users too so stay tuned 🙂

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.