I already had an active disturbed account

robertCABECHON

Downloads aren't available yet, they will be back with the upcoming release of DIS2RBED, just be patient and keep an eye on future announcements.

Your account is safe and has been migrated, as you can see by the "Basic" title below your username 😃

• Like 2

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

Just now, kaniuuu said:

How long we have to wait? Do U know?

Not much. The release for VIP users is very soon to come, keep an eye around the forum & discord

• Like 4

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

On 5/10/2022 at 1:42 PM, MrDario said:

Downloads aren't available yet, they will be back with the upcoming release of DIS2RBED, just be patient and keep an eye on future announcements.

Your account is safe and has been migrated, as you can see by the "Basic" title below your username 😃

hehe nice 

10 minutes ago, Evgeniy33RUS said:

Is there any information about the upcoming release?

And I don't see my activation, I had a VIP

If you owned a license before the website migration, you might've logged into the wrong account, I'll PM you to solve the issue

• Thanks 1

2x

Your friendly Moderator

On 5/10/2022 at 2:39 AM, robertCABECHON said:

I have no idea if the main page fell, but from there I had acquired my key, I want to know if it is possible to recover the launcher since it was paid? You can still check my account to see said payment, Thanks greetings!

r

1 minute ago, YDD-Klau said:

can I still use the mod menu or do I need to wait for the release of the new one?

Old version (Disturbed) has been brought offline so as of now you can't use it anymore and will have to wait for the release of the new version, DIS2RBED.

2x

Your friendly Moderator

12 hours ago, MrDario said:

Old version (Disturbed) has been brought offline so as of now you can't use it anymore and will have to wait for the release of the new version, DIS2RBED.

Why isn't there an exact ETA?

cate.gif

cat

9 minutes ago, Flippo657 said:

Why isn't there an exact ETA?

We're not giving a precise date yet because of the multitude of different variables and events that could easily force us to delay that release date.

2x

Your friendly Moderator