I already had an active disturbed account

robertCABECHON

10 minutes ago, Evgeniy33RUS said:

Is there any information about the upcoming release?

And I don't see my activation, I had a VIP

If you owned a license before the website migration, you might've logged into the wrong account, I'll PM you to solve the issue

• Thanks 1

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

On 5/10/2022 at 2:39 AM, robertCABECHON said:

I have no idea if the main page fell, but from there I had acquired my key, I want to know if it is possible to recover the launcher since it was paid? You can still check my account to see said payment, Thanks greetings!

r

1 minute ago, YDD-Klau said:

can I still use the mod menu or do I need to wait for the release of the new one?

Old version (Disturbed) has been brought offline so as of now you can't use it anymore and will have to wait for the release of the new version, DIS2RBED.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

9 minutes ago, Flippo657 said:

Why isn't there an exact ETA?

We're not giving a precise date yet because of the multitude of different variables and events that could easily force us to delay that release date.

2x

5 minutes ago, Rider said:

This is a test post to see if I still have my VIP

This account doesn't have any license, sure that you recovered the correct account?

2x

I have no idea what I have done wrong, I was sent an email asking me to change my password. The only thing I am unsure about is if it was the correct account or not. I do not know what email had my original license but I do have my VIP role in the Discord if you are able to see emails linked with it. My discord is Ridddeer#9999

1 minute ago, Rider said:

I have no idea what I have done wrong, I was sent an email asking me to change my password. The only thing I am unsure about is if it was the correct account or not. I do not know what email had my original license but I do have my VIP role in the Discord if you are able to see emails linked with it. My discord is Ridddeer#9999

Found your original account, I'm sending you a PM with further details.

2x