REDstone 2.0?

Antrix

• Administrators
2 hours ago, localhost said:

Agree, Redstone was pretty weak in comparison to Disturbed, I refunded RDO in less than a day after I saw how featureless Redstone was.

And in the end, you have VIP.

I fight for the users!

16 minutes ago, SuitnTie said:

If redstone supported scripthook then we could just use other peoples made mod menu options online?

IF it did: yes, most likely. Just like some gta5 mods allow you to load menyoo online.
W1tch would not be able to guarantee safety if you use these tho, as they're not designed to be safe for online

https://v0id.pw

Need help? Don't hesitate to dm, on forum or voidshaman#5594

And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you  

9 minutes ago, Qx10x said:

how to download it or when the update end?

The menu for RDR2 is unavailable, it will come back at a later date as you can read in the first post made by Antrix

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 1 month later...
В 25.04.2022 в 20:51, Antrix сказал:

После переноса веб-сайта REDstone будет отключен таким же образом. Это был мертворожденный проект по многим причинам. В итоге мы решили отключить его сейчас, во время миграции. Позже выйдет новое меню для RDR2, с отличным и богатым функционалом и тоже под другим названием.

i hope in this cheat we have recovery

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, jimmy14616 said:

rebuild yet?

The Red Dead menu will receive a proper focus and development once DIS2RBED is fully released, so no, not yet.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.