REDstone 2.0?

Antrix

• Administrators

After the website migration, REDstone will be disabled in the same way. It was a stillborn project for so many reasons. As a result, we decided to disable it now, during migration. Later, a new menu for RDR2 will be released, with excellent and rich functionality and also under a different name.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
25 minutes ago, GTAMONEYMOD said:

May 6, still waiting for REDSTONE..

You can try to read the first post in this thread.

• Like 3

On 4/25/2022 at 11:51 AM, Antrix said:

After the website migration, REDstone will be disabled in the same way. It was a stillborn project for so many reasons. As a result, we decided to disable it now, during migration. Later, a new menu for RDR2 will be released, with excellent and rich functionality and also under a different name.

11 months ago I used Redstone for 4 hours and then a couple of days later my Rockstar account got a 30 day suspension and my RDR2 account progress had been reset. Were there any mods/functions in Redstone in June 2021 that were risky enough for me to get caught by Rockstar? It was a pretty huge bummer. I haven't touched Red Dead since.

Just now, Beak said:

11 months ago I used Redstone for 4 hours and then a couple of days later my Rockstar account got a 30 day suspension and my RDR2 account progress had been reset. Were there any mods/functions in Redstone in June 2021 that were risky enough for me to get caught by Rockstar? It was a pretty huge bummer. I haven't touched Red Dead since.

I think it might have been a blunder from the dev team, had the exact same thing happen to me. Didn't really bother me though since the game is dead anyway, so I can't blame the devs for not thinking about it or looking into. 

Besides, DIS2URBED was also under development at the time and probably the main focus for the team. 

rick-roll-rick-ashley.gif

On 4/25/2022 at 6:51 PM, Antrix said:

This is an absolutely amazing idea. REDstone was really fun at times but I think it lacked a couple features that sometimes required a save editor :)

On 5/6/2022 at 1:49 PM, disturbedsam said:

Honestly a good idea, the menu for RDR2 wasn't really full of features.
It did make for some fun times though.

Agree, Redstone was pretty weak in comparison to Disturbed, I refunded RDO in less than a day after I saw how featureless Redstone was.