Incorrect login or password message when logging into the launcher.

StonerBoner420

• Administrators
1 hour ago, ziyitty said:

I am in the same situation, so how should I solve it?

Are you a beta tester? Please wait for the update to be completed.

I am unable to sign into the WLauncher, it states "Authorization denied: wrong username/password?"

I have tried updating my password and attempted to use both my username/email under "Login", to no avail.

Do you have any information or advice?

2 minutes ago, AWES0ME1 said:

I am unable to sign into the WLauncher, it states "Authorization denied: wrong username/password?"

I have tried updating my password and attempted to use both my username/email under "Login", to no avail.

Do you have any information or advice?

Hello, it doesn't depend on you, the menu is updating and is in testing mode, that's why you're getting that error. Wait for further announcement when the update will be released.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

подскажите что такое? В меню вхожу он мне пшит не верный пороль и логин???? Но я со 100% уверенностью знаю что я все верно ввел. Вообще даже был автовход! Потом даже пару раз менял пароли. Через сайт все успешно.! А вот в меню траблы происходят....

• Administrators
1 hour ago, MuxauJI1992 said:

подскажите что такое? В меню вхожу он мне пшит не верный пороль и логин???? Но я со 100% уверенностью знаю что я все верно ввел. Вообще даже был автовход! Потом даже пару раз менял пароли. Через сайт все успешно.! А вот в меню траблы происходят....

If you had tried to search for information on the website, you wouldn't have wasted time on your actions.

image.png

Discord account got banned, now when I try to login to W1tch launcher it says "Authorization denied: wrong username/password?"

My username and password are 100% correct that is not the issue, I've even tried using email as username.

I was in the v0id server, is it related? Since I'm logged into another discord account, does that affect it?