Incorrect login or password message when logging into the launcher.

StonerBoner420

3 minutes ago, StonerBoner420 said:

Keeps saying on the launcher wrong username or password but i just changed my password and its still not working

The answer to your issue is here: https://w1tch.net/topic/1581-the-new-version-is-in-testing-mode/

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

Title is the problem. I opened my launcher and when I hit login (without changing anything from whats in the login boxes), it tells me wrong username/password and won't let me in no matter what I try. I need to reset but don't see an option to do so.

" Authorization denied: wrong username/password? " - у меня уже четвертый день. 

Юзернейм вписан у меня 100% верный, проверял "25 раз", пароль поставил новый - все равно войти не могу.

Переустановка лаунчера тоже не помогла(

Какое-то издевательство, если честно....

I have reset my password twice, changed my username, and attempted to use my Email instead of my username on the launcher none of which have worked. 

I am assuming due to the new GTA V update the servers are down for now or something? If thats not the case and there is a way to fix this problem I would gladly like to know 🙂 

Screenshot 2023-06-14 013936.png

15 分钟 前,fcc6668 发表:

我保证我输入的用户名和密码与本论坛相同。但是它只是显示“拒绝授权:错误用户名/密码?”

denie.png

The new version is in testing mode, and currently, only those with beta testing access have permission. The server is in testing mode. That's why you are receiving a password error message

Edited by long2369880061