What features would you want to see in the Red dead menu?

okthenn

On 5/19/2022 at 8:37 PM, void said:

We had it for a month in Redstone and it was'nt safe. I know Antrix has been working on recovery for RDO, but its harder than gta and there is way less incentive (the game kinda dead as shit let's be honest)

to be honest, recovery is what most people want. in this case, i would rather antrix spend time on dis2urbed then a menu for a red *dead* game.

• Like 2

В 29.05.2022 в 00:27, Ghastly сказал:

to be honest, recovery is what most people want. in this case, i would rather antrix spend time on dis2urbed then a menu for a red *dead* game.

Yeah, recovery we want!

On 5/28/2022 at 10:27 PM, Ghastly said:

Dis2rbed is the main focus, Redstone is dead in the water for now.

• Sad 2

DIS2RBED Testing Leader & admin

Big & Fresh Вин дизель#3019

10 hours ago, Flippo657 said:

A respawn horse function that teleports your horse to you. Bonus points if it also works when your horse just died 

Good suggestion, i think god mode horse would solve this problem

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Flippo657 said:

yea that and maybe some other horse modifiers (idk if they already exist)

Like horse acceleration? i don't think that'd be possible unless it's like player speed where arthur runs fast instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

money and level up maybe ammo and item to heal like some menus have for gta. for money it could always spawn something that you can sell like i do in gta with a dif menu. hell id even pay for a rdr2 menu that gave me them options safely. 

genuinely i would forsake all of the major features in the menu just to have 3 simple but very effective features in the menu.

- Levels and experience

- Money

- Gold

i would rather have a menu that has nothing but those features, and even then imo it would still be a major success because it would be the only one of its kind in the RDR2 menu space,

unless there's some major system that R* has implemented to stop such features, it would be such a game changer. even if its thats all the menu has!

On 5/19/2022 at 12:45 AM, AtomicTRASH said:

would the ability to spawn treasure chests be possible? I've seen other people do it while playing RDO

I spawned like 20-30 treasure chests one time (few months ago) and gathered 50+ gold bars in less than 15 mins with another mod menu and still haven't been banned. So it's possible.

• 1 month later...