Banned

Mercona

So cool, first I get banned on GTA5 for using disturbed mod (reported by other modders because they couldnt kill me) Then I re bought gta5 again and was immediatlety banned just for having the mods on my computer( never even got to use it) I got some warning from GTA saying weve discovered mod files on your system. I didnt even inject any or even start to bring up any mods. What the hell is going on? Iand now I find out my vip status is gone and cant update anything to use them offline

Hi, it sounds very weird that you got banned without even injecting in game, the message you're referring to about the mod files discovered, was it coming from the R* launcher? Unless you actually have/had some mods installed, the message is not to take in much consideration since even by putting a simple .txt file in the GTA folder you'd still get that warning.

Did you purchase the account somewhere? Are you sure that it wasn't already banned?

As for your VIP status, it's not gone as you can see by the title below your username: image.png.4433ef1d7cbea72552d301a29fe9316a.png

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

7 hours ago, Mercona said:

So cool, first I get banned on GTA5 for using disturbed mod (reported by other modders because they couldnt kill me) Then I re bought gta5 again and was immediatlety banned just for having the mods on my computer( never even got to use it) I got some warning from GTA saying weve discovered mod files on your system. I didnt even inject any or even start to bring up any mods. What the hell is going on? Iand now I find out my vip status is gone and cant update anything to use them offline

very strange