Website migration progress

Antrix

• Administrators

The email system is finally fixed, so if you still haven't gotten back your account, request a password reset again. 

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

(c) @k1ttythebest

If you are using GMail, it's possible that the email will be stored in the Promotions tab:

image.png

image.png

• Like 14
    • Thanks 3

• Administrators

We're half-way through account migration. You should've received an email from us, but if you didn't - you can try resetting a password already, there's a good chance your account has been transferred.

Your licenses will be transferred after the account migration is complete.

• Like 13
    • Thanks 3
    • Haha 1

I fight for the users!

• Administrators

Alright, accounts were fully transferred, and your licenses are coming along as we speak. If you didn't get the email I was talking about earlier - just reset the password and wait for an email. Worst case scenario - message me or any of our staff on Discord.

• Like 24
    • Thanks 4
    • Haha 2

I fight for the users!

• Administrators

Website migration complete: all your licenses have just been transferred.

Since the website migration took longer than expected, tonight we will launch a 72 hour sale with 50% discount. For existing VIP users we will find something more interesting, stay tuned As we said before - the first two weeks after the launch only VIP users will have access to DIS2RBED, due to the fact that we need to smoothly test the server in critical loads. And once again, we want to thank you very much for your support and patience, and apologize for the delay. You are amazing!

• Like 21
    • Thanks 7

I fight for the users!

• Administrators

The email system is finally fixed, so if you still haven't gotten back your account, request a password reset again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

If you are using Gmail, it's possible that the email will be stored in the Promotions tab:

image.png

image.png

Edited by k1ttythebest
    gmail edit
    • Like 21
    • Thanks 3

I fight for the users!