Jump to content

Inject doesn't work in game.


sspenceyy
 Share

Recommended Posts

I do everything right, I've looked into the other forums with problems but none seem to help. Every time I inject into GTA story it says it has been injected successfully but nothing appears. No other window pops up, and in game f4 doesn't do anything.

I've run it as an admin, changed settings, virus excluded it and everything yet still it doesn't work. If you have any fixes or helps I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks

-sspenceyy

Screenshot 2022-07-12 153209.png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 154025.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you keyboard has the "Fn" button, try pressing Fn+F4

In case it still won't open, please send me the "DIS2RBED.log" file located in %appdata%\DIS2RBED\ folder, in case you don't have such file, please show me the path where your Launcher's folder is located.

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, MrDario said:

If you keyboard has the "Fn" button, try pressing Fn+F4

In case it still won't open, please send me the "DIS2RBED.log" file located in %appdata%\DIS2RBED\ folder, in case you don't have such file, please show me the path where your Launcher's folder is located.

Fn+F4 didn't work and also I looked in C:\Users\____\AppData\Roaming\DIS2RBED and where I have the launcher and DIS2RBED.log isn't in either of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sspenceyy said:

Fn+F4 didn't work and also I looked in C:\Users\____\AppData\Roaming\DIS2RBED and where I have the launcher and DIS2RBED.log isn't in either of them.

Please show me the launcher's folder path, like in this example:

image.png.badc1ac7f88e2a08c98f34f354f4cf1b.png

You should make sure that there's ONLY latin characters in the path, if you want to be sure, you can put the "WLauncher" folder directly in C:\ and try again.

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, MrDario said:

Please show me the launcher's folder path, like in this example:

image.png.badc1ac7f88e2a08c98f34f354f4cf1b.png

You should make sure that there's ONLY latin characters in the path, if you want to be sure, you can put the "WLauncher" folder directly in C:\ and try again.

Yep that solved it, I had it in a folder without a name so it looked nicer on desktop. Just moved it into a new folder and it seems like everything is working fine now. Thanks for all of your help and sorry it took this long just for a simple problem. Have a good day.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...