Inject doesn't work in game.

sspenceyy

I do everything right, I've looked into the other forums with problems but none seem to help. Every time I inject into GTA story it says it has been injected successfully but nothing appears. No other window pops up, and in game f4 doesn't do anything.

I've run it as an admin, changed settings, virus excluded it and everything yet still it doesn't work. If you have any fixes or helps I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks

-sspenceyy

Screenshot 2022-07-12 153209.png

Screenshot 2022-07-12 154025.png

If you keyboard has the "Fn" button, try pressing Fn+F4

In case it still won't open, please send me the "DIS2RBED.log" file located in %appdata%\DIS2RBED\ folder, in case you don't have such file, please show me the path where your Launcher's folder is located.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

11 minutes ago, MrDario said:

If you keyboard has the "Fn" button, try pressing Fn+F4

In case it still won't open, please send me the "DIS2RBED.log" file located in %appdata%\DIS2RBED\ folder, in case you don't have such file, please show me the path where your Launcher's folder is located.

Fn+F4 didn't work and also I looked in C:\Users\____\AppData\Roaming\DIS2RBED and where I have the launcher and DIS2RBED.log isn't in either of them.

9 minutes ago, sspenceyy said:

Fn+F4 didn't work and also I looked in C:\Users\____\AppData\Roaming\DIS2RBED and where I have the launcher and DIS2RBED.log isn't in either of them.

Please show me the launcher's folder path, like in this example:

image.png.badc1ac7f88e2a08c98f34f354f4cf1b.png

You should make sure that there's ONLY latin characters in the path, if you want to be sure, you can put the "WLauncher" folder directly in C:\ and try again.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

9 minutes ago, MrDario said:

Please show me the launcher's folder path, like in this example:

image.png.badc1ac7f88e2a08c98f34f354f4cf1b.png

You should make sure that there's ONLY latin characters in the path, if you want to be sure, you can put the "WLauncher" folder directly in C:\ and try again.

Yep that solved it, I had it in a folder without a name so it looked nicer on desktop. Just moved it into a new folder and it seems like everything is working fine now. Thanks for all of your help and sorry it took this long just for a simple problem. Have a good day.

• Like 1