Linking not working

DarkScrimz

Dear Disturbed Staff,

I'm unable to link my new Discord account to the discord, it doesn't authorize me and gives me an error.
My old Discord Account has a perma ban (Upgrader.Top) and I have proof of this, my current discord is (Mr. Ghost#0918), I would appreciate it if you guys could add me on there and we can proceed to find a solution for this since I am not willing to post private information here.
Also I have proof that I own the menu since I made a video for you guys in the past with 2,700 views.

3 minutes ago, DarkScrimz said:

Dear Disturbed Staff,

I'm unable to link my new Discord account to the discord, it doesn't authorize me and gives me an error.
My old Discord Account has a perma ban (Upgrader.Top) and I have proof of this, my current discord is (Mr. Ghost#0918), I would appreciate it if you guys could add me on there and we can proceed to find a solution for this since I am not willing to post private information here.
Also I have proof that I own the menu since I made a video for you guys in the past with 2,700 views.

Hi, the new bot has some issues with the linking process and for some users linking won't work, we're working to fix it, in the meanwhile I'll send you an invite to the server via PMs.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.