I have not received the replacement of my key to my email address.

Lux176

A few days ago I reset my account password but I have not received my new key, I have proof that I previously had the standard version of Disturbed. I had already created a similar question a while ago from my other account but I was told that this account has no history of having already purchased it. 

Edited by Lux176

There's no need of a new key, after the website migration all the licenses have been transferred, as you can see you own the Basic license and no further actions are needed. Keep in mind that keys aren't displayed on the website.

image.png.48d412ce562d4f7411b8a671bf48ac79.png

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

Just now, Lux176pro said:

Thank you very much, then we just have to wait for the launch of the program, right?

Right, and remember to login with the correct (licensed) account 😄

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Can 2 accounts be registered with the same email addresses? Because I purchased my disturbed key in 2020, I have the old mod menu version on my PC and everything, but I could not remember my password but I am struggeling to get the reset password email, so the website asked me to register before I can post a support post.

My username was Zoo338, can you help me recover my account please?