I need guidance please

Altaiir

Hello, I am using the basic plan, but after I hit the inject button and press f4 in the game, Requiem opens for me and dis2rbed does not open, should I buy the vip plan or is the problem somewhere else? Is there an editor in the basic plan? I installed a script from the site that allows me to start the final stage, does this ban me?

15 minutes ago, Altaiir said:
Hello, I am using the basic plan, but after I hit the inject button and press f4 in the game, Requiem opens for me and dis2rbed does not open, should I buy the vip plan or is the problem somewhere else? Is there an editor in the basic plan? I installed a script from the site that allows me to start the final stage, does this ban me?

dis2rbed is dead

"I installed a script from the site that allows me to start the final stage, does this ban me?" > You are more likely to be banned for lua itself than for this function

2 hours ago, Manager RU said:

dis2rbed is dead

"I installed a script from the site that allows me to start the final stage, does this ban me?" > You are more likely to be banned for lua itself than for this function

I downloaded this script through the mod's main menu, what do you mean by lua banning me? Is it forbidden to download scripts for the basic plan?

2 hours ago, Altaiir said:
I downloaded this script through the mod's main menu, what do you mean by lua banning me? Is it forbidden to download scripts for the basic plan?

No one is responsible for using lua, you can use it but you can get banned.