I used the money options and despite the warning inside the menu I blame the developers and demand compensation.

baba2089

I was adding a lot of money to my account, I ignored the warning and now my account has been banned. The developers are to blame for this and I demand compensation!!!!!

I hope there is some compensation since the mod does not cost little money

07-04-2024

2024-04-07 16_56_27-20240407_204923237_iOS.jpg ‎- Fotos.jpg

• Administrators
1 hour ago, baba2089 said:

I was adding a lot of money to my account, I ignored the warning and now my account has been banned. The developers are to blame for this and I demand compensation!!!!!

I hope there is some compensation since the mod does not cost little money

07-04-2024

About what compensation you're talking about? Mod isn't detected. You were selectively banned like very few others who did money manipulation (even on consoles). have you read warning about money options? Quoting you:

-----------------------------

image.png

-----------------------------

I'll explain for those who are interested - since April 2nd there was a very small banwave, under which those who used ANY money manipulation in the game, whether it was a menu or an exploit (even on console, my account with Deluxo dupe was also banned on PS5). The casualties are few, but they are there - about 2-5 people out of 100. It happened last year and the year before and the year before that.

This is not a detection, but a sampling of account statistics, it is very easy to do. Menus and options are still safe.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Antrix changed the title to I used the money options and despite the warning inside the menu I blame the developers and demand compensation.

Whenever you mod/cheat, you accept the risk of being banned. That goes for any game, not just GTA.

This is why its recommended to mod on an account that you can afford to lose, because no mod menu is truly undetectable (Theres always a risk).

I guess use this as a lesson for next time.

• Like 1

Platypus.gif