Requiem crash on injection

Kwiky

I use the Epic Games Launcher cause this is where I bought GTA. When I launch GTA and that I am loaded in, I press inject in WLauncher. The second I do, Requiem engine opens as expected, but it crashes as soon as it does without writing anything in its console. I've added anti-virus exceptions to requiem in ProgramData as well as WLauncher, but it didn't fix it. Does using Epic Games Launcher cause the crash ? Cause in the past, it didn't. Also, how can I access the requiem engine logs ? it would help for troubleshooting

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Kwiky said:

I use the Epic Games Launcher cause this is where I bought GTA. When I launch GTA and that I am loaded in, I press inject in WLauncher. The second I do, Requiem engine opens as expected, but it crashes as soon as it does without writing anything in its console. I've added anti-virus exceptions to requiem in ProgramData as well as WLauncher, but it didn't fix it. Does using Epic Games Launcher cause the crash ? Cause in the past, it didn't. Also, how can I access the requiem engine logs ? it would help for troubleshooting

Have you used autoinstaller script by @void? There is a definitely something wrong with access rights, like something preventing RE to get the game process access. 

Posted (edited)

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE NOW ! afterr countless deletions of WLauncher at some point I was asked to download net core that I alraedy installed for some reason. And it wouldn't let run it if i didn't install it. So eventually it worked

Edited by Kwiky
  • Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Kwiky said:

EVERYTHING WORKS FINE NOW ! afterr countless deletions of WLauncher at some point I was asked to download net core that I alraedy installed for some reason. And it wouldn't let run it if i didn't install it. So eventually it worked

Good to know ^_^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2024/3/4 at AM9点38分,Antrix 发表:
On 2024/3/4 at AM9点38分,Antrix 发表:

@void

你使用过@void的自动安装脚本吗?访问权限肯定有问题,比如阻止RE访问游戏进程。

自动安装脚本无访问权限