Red dead is dead, what will we get?

Pa7mTree

8 minutes ago, bifb said:

A defibrillator to put some life back into the game I presume

Good one, we'll definitely take this feature in consideration 

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

7 hours ago, k1ttythebest said:

People still play. Maybe once the mod menu makers focus on RDR games instead, it'll bring some more people into the game. Time will tell.

I mean isn't it dead because mod menu makers haven't focused on it that much if at all? 🤔

• Administrators
4 hours ago, TrapStoner said:

I mean isn't it dead because mod menu makers haven't focused on it that much if at all? 🤔

Not sure. I saw Ozark make an RDR2 menu, but they no longer do that. Wonder what happened. 🙃

• Like 1

I fight for the users!

22 hours ago, k1ttythebest said:

People still play. Maybe once the mod menu makers focus on RDR games instead, it'll bring some more people into the game. Time will tell.

Do you guys think you will start focusing more on RDR in the future or mainly on GTA?

Just now, disturbedsam said:

Do you guys think you will start focusing more on RDR in the future or mainly on GTA?

From what I know, GTA is the main priority overall, especially for now. After D2 is stable and can remain on a steady line like D1 before the disaster hit then RDR2/Redstone will be developed further, i mean The new menu isn't even gonna be called Redstone.

DIS2RBED Testing Leader & admin

Big & Fresh Вин дизель#3019

19 hours ago, okthenn said:

From what I know, GTA is the main priority overall, especially for now. After D2 is stable and can remain on a steady line like D1 before the disaster hit then RDR2/Redstone will be developed further, i mean The new menu isn't even gonna be called Redstone.

Fair enough. I would've probably kept the name Redstone.. unless Microsoft has a trademark on that now? :classic_rolleyes:

Man I love RDO, a couple of friends and I had so much fun playing while it lasted, we did a year and a half on that joint. Sadly, the game fell off because it doesn't get the same attention as the favorite child lol. Did everything there was to the game and we all just got bored and moved on to other multiplayer games🤠. It was a great experience tho, honestly had more fun that GTA:O.

• Like 1

booba.gif

2 hours ago, disturbedsam said:

Fair enough. I would've probably kept the name Redstone.. unless Microsoft has a trademark on that now? :classic_rolleyes:

Lol don't think so. No clue why to rename, though.

DIS2RBED Testing Leader & admin

Big & Fresh Вин дизель#3019

7 hours ago, okthenn said:

una CPU que admita AVX2, VCREDIST instalado.

On 07/05/2022 at 11:51, disturbedsam said:

Quero dizer... não está tão morto. Comparado ao GTA V, porém.. Acho que está morto.

Aguardar para ver como vai ser daqui para frente!

• 7 months later...
On 5/8/2022 at 5:41 PM, okthenn said:

Thats a shame, I really liked the name redstone. Although I often thought of minecraft when seeing it. Im curious at what the new name is going to be.

cate.gif

cat