Wont inject

haiz

• 3 weeks later...

Are you using windows 11 with Smart App Control turned on?  I have the same issue and noticed an alert which I pulled up in my Event Viewer.  I don't think there is a workaround, the only fix is to shut off Smart App Control in windows which can never be turned on unless you re-install.  Can any devs confirm this is the issue and fix?

EventViewer:

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume3\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume6\W1tch\dll\B29G3onkDe8jK.dll that did not meet the Enterprise signing level requirements or violated code integrity policy (Policy ID:{0283ac0f-fff1-49ae-ada1-8a933130cad6}).

Screenshot 2024-01-12 003741.png

• Administrators
1 hour ago, zulahtesh said:

Are you using windows 11 with Smart App Control turned on?  I have the same issue and noticed an alert which I pulled up in my Event Viewer.  I don't think there is a workaround, the only fix is to shut off Smart App Control in windows which can never be turned on unless you re-install.  Can any devs confirm this is the issue and fix?

EventViewer:

Code Integrity determined that a process (\Device\HarddiskVolume3\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe) attempted to load \Device\HarddiskVolume6\W1tch\dll\B29G3onkDe8jK.dll that did not meet the Enterprise signing level requirements or violated code integrity policy (Policy ID:{0283ac0f-fff1-49ae-ada1-8a933130cad6}).

Screenshot 2024-01-12 003741.png

Guys, the launcher is literally intruding into the operation of another process. Understandably, antivirus software and smart control will interfere with this. Add the DLL, working directory, and launcher to your antivirus exceptions and also run the launcher as an admin.

47 minutes ago, Antrix said:

Guys, the launcher is literally intruding into the operation of another process. Understandably, antivirus software and smart control will interfere with this. Add the DLL, working directory, and launcher to your antivirus exceptions and also run the launcher as an admin.

It was smart app control, I was able to successfully inject after turning it off.