A little confused with the menus

yolooloy

Greetings all,

haven’t used the disturbed menu in a long time. I do know that Di2tutbed was launched but it seems that it is depreciated. I want do a recovery on my account and just want to know which menu to use for GTAO? Also, it would be awesome if someone can brief me on what Requim is. I looked at other posts but couldn’t find the answer. Sorry if this is already answered. Please point me the direction to go. Thank you.

18 hours ago, yolooloy said:

Greetings all,

haven’t used the disturbed menu in a long time. I do know that Di2tutbed was launched but it seems that it is depreciated. I want do a recovery on my account and just want to know which menu to use for GTAO? Also, it would be awesome if someone can brief me on what Requim is. I looked at other posts but couldn’t find the answer. Sorry if this is already answered. Please point me the direction to go. Thank you.

Hi and welcome back, Requiem Engine is a brand new menu which takes over on DIS2RBED (now obsolete), at the moment RE is in testing phase so stay tuned for the public release that will happen soon.

• Like 2

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 2 months later...