WHY???

grandauto46
Go to solution Solved by Antrix,

• Administrators
  • Solution
1 hour ago, grandauto46 said:

I want to know if my version is the latest, and why I injected a display that needs to be upgraded, but there is no display in the launcher that needs to be upgraded

QQ截图20231210002949.png

Your version IS the latest. Most likely you haven't used proper translation tool or something and misunderstood an error, which says that you need to update your HWID, not the D2 version. Check the error message more carefully.

11 分钟 前,Antrix 发表:

Your version IS the latest. Most likely you haven't used proper translation tool or something and misunderstood an error, which says that you need to update your HWID, not the D2 version. Check the error message more carefully.

Yes, the code I injected shows that HWID needs to be updated, but I don't know how to update it

• Administrators
Just now, grandauto46 said:

Yes, the code I injected shows that HWID needs to be updated, but I don't know how to update it

There is a link exactly in console where the error message.

9 分钟 前,Antrix 发表:

There is a link exactly in console where the error message.

After clicking on that link, I was redirected to the interface of the lower launcher. I tried downloading the launcher again several times but it didn't work. I don't know why, but a month or two ago, I was still able to inject and play normally

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, grandauto46 said:

After clicking on that link, I was redirected to the interface of the lower launcher. I tried downloading the launcher again several times but it didn't work. I don't know why, but a month or two ago, I was still able to inject and play normally

Just use this link - https://w1tch.net/settings/?area=activate