Save vehicle customization

Granddestro

in the spown setting Enable the upgrade setting and also enable the color and enable spown in the vehicle select the color you want, after that take any car running on the road and take it to your garage when you entring the  garage Spawn the vehicle you like before enter the garage  you will get it for free.when you get an vehicle in your garage take you vehicle go to any customs shop and in the coustoms menu go to Lost/Theft Prevention option and buy full coverage

1 hour ago, Gujjarclub said:

in the spown setting Enable the upgrade setting and also enable the color and enable spown in the vehicle select the color you want, after that take any car running on the road and take it to your garage when you entring the  garage Spawn the vehicle you like before enter the garage  you will get it for free.when you get an vehicle in your garage take you vehicle go to any customs shop and in the coustoms menu go to Lost/Theft Prevention option and buy full coverage

OK thx I noticed I could spawn it in selected colors this not a big deal I will sell the old cars ty for replying