mod menu does not inject correctly

W4RER

13 hours ago, W4RER said:

When I inject the mod it tells me that it was injected correctly, but it is not injected, any solution?

So pressing F4 ingame won't bring the menu up? Have you tried with Fn+F4? Does a cmd window open after the injection?

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, gogogig said:

same issue here, launcher says injected succesfully but in the statsus says not injected and f4 does nothing in game (using requim in beta)

Requiem was released for only a 24 hours test phase a few days back, it is currently not available but rest assured that the release is near. In the meantime you'll have to go back to the normal launcher and inject D2

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

36 minutes ago, MrDario said:

Requiem was released for only a 24 hours test phase a few days back, it is currently not available but rest assured that the release is near. In the meantime you'll have to go back to the normal launcher and inject D2

Thx, have been doing that anyway, looking forward to the release