Could not create a protected SSL/TLS channel.

JoMaxB
Go to solution Solved by JoMaxB,

I tried to run the autoinstaller but every time I try it comes the message: A protected SSL/TLS channel could not be created.
Then I tried to install it manually, but when I run the exe, the following message comes: The connection to the W1TCH server could not be established. Make sure you have a stable connection and that W1TCH Launcher has been added to antivirus exclusions!

2 weeks ago I tried to get help via Discord, they told me to try if it works with a VPN, so I tried with a VPN but it didn't work.
After asking for help I went on vacation and tried again today but it still doesn't work.

• Administrators
6 hours ago, JoMaxB said:

I tried to run the autoinstaller but every time I try it comes the message: A protected SSL/TLS channel could not be created.
Then I tried to install it manually, but when I run the exe, the following message comes: The connection to the W1TCH server could not be established. Make sure you have a stable connection and that W1TCH Launcher has been added to antivirus exclusions!

2 weeks ago I tried to get help via Discord, they told me to try if it works with a VPN, so I tried with a VPN but it didn't work.
After asking for help I went on vacation and tried again today but it still doesn't work.

What is your region? Your provider doesn't allow you to use a secure connection. Try mobile phone provider via mobile hotspot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Sorry for the late reply but Crohnus1965 is already helping me via Discord and I honestly forgot I opened this post.
I live in Germany and I think it's not the provider's fault because I tried to launch the launcher while connected to a VPN.