Can't log in to old account

meeeep141414

I recently got back into GTA, a few years ago i bought disturbed basic and on the new website i cannot seem to log in with my email and when i try to recover the password it tells me the recovery link is not vaild. i have an email with the receipt of my purchase. is there anything i can do to get that account back with my purchase?

• Administrators

You can use the password recovery tool using this link https://w1tch.net/lostpassword/. If you are unable to regain access to your old account, please send me the previously used key for "disturbed" in a private message. If you have lost access to your email as well, please provide your new address in this request.

Whenever i try to follow that link i get an error saying "This challenge page was accidentally cached by an intermediary and is no longer available."

i can dm you if that would be easier. i still have access to the email address used to purchase the program.

• Administrators

Please try again. I have updated the security settings, as they were outdated. If you are unable to proceed with the password reset link, please send me a private message with the email address associated with your lost account. I will try to manually send you the instructions.

okay so i also realized that my computers date was messed up. but i realized while making my new account that i used my current email. so i have my old username and product key but i am unsure of what email address i used on my old account. sorry for all of this. Should i dm you my old username and product key with my new email address i want to use?

• Administrators

If you don't remember the mail from your old account, or have lost access to the address attached to it. Then provide me with one of the keys you used on the account you want to restore in a private message. And along with the key, give me a new email address so that I can change the account data for you. After I change the email to the one you provide to me for replacement, from the account you are trying to recover. You will be able to go through the password recovery procedure to gain full access to your account.