Cant use the hack

Tyrant_ict@outlook.com

every time i try to start W1THC laucher it starts okey then it asks for unsername and password and once i enter that and hit login it says that "An error occurred during authorization! Perhaps server is under maintenance."

image.png.fa7551bd31de4c17d2d527342517a001.png

Edited by Jonts

• Jonts changed the title to Cant use the hack
6 hours ago, [email protected] said:

The Launcher still told me : An error occurred during authorization! Perhaps server is under maintenance.

I want to know that the server is closed/repairing now ?

If it is, I want to know what time that I can use. Waiting for dear manager reply.

1. Open as Admin
2. Use VPN
3. Re-Install WLauncher

5 hours ago, Jonts said:

every time i try to start W1THC laucher it starts okey then it asks for unsername and password and once i enter that and hit login it says that "An error occurred during authorization! Perhaps server is under maintenance."

image.png.fa7551bd31de4c17d2d527342517a001.png

1. Open as Admin
2. Use VPN
3. Re-Install WLauncher

• Administrators
20 hours ago, [email protected] said:

The Launcher still told me : An error occurred during authorization! Perhaps server is under maintenance.

I want to know that the server is closed/repairing now ?

If it is, I want to know what time that I can use. Waiting for dear manager reply.

I see several authorisation attempts, with a password authorisation error. Make sure that no extra characters, such as spaces, have been copied. If the errors continue to occur. Try to change the password using only English keyboard characters, special characters and numbers.