Help?

RangerW00
Go to solution Solved by MrDario,

I sold my pc last year but got a new one recently and i cannot login to my old w1tch.pro account , i was a vip user. im aware that they changed their website and UI but i havent been able to access my account even when trying to reset the password. i dont receive any emails. anyone else have this issue or am i late to the party with this.

thanks 

49 minutes ago, RangerW00 said:

I sold my pc last year but got a new one recently and i cannot login to my old w1tch.pro account , i was a vip user. im aware that they changed their website and UI but i havent been able to access my account even when trying to reset the password. i dont receive any emails. anyone else have this issue or am i late to the party with this.

thanks 

Hi, please PM me your old username and a proof of purchase, I'll recover the account

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• Solution
12 minutes ago, Thalo said:

Hey i was wondering if you could recover my account as well as i'm not receiving an email for the password reset, i also have proof of purchase!

Hi, send me the proof of purchase via private messages, and your old username too please.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

17 hours ago, Floppy0Joe said:

I'm having the same problem i tried to reset my password but i don't receive an email

Send me a PM with your username and a proof of purchase please

2x