Need sum money on-game

Mizuba213

Hi i hope support helps me w this, im a basic license disturbed player, have a lot playin just story mode, but i just got noticed that the add money options from recovery are just for vip players, so i just want to know how i can do sum money w the menu, and if i can know the limits, ty.

5 hours ago, Mizuba213 said:

Hi i hope support helps me w this, im a basic license disturbed player, have a lot playin just story mode, but i just got noticed that the add money options from recovery are just for vip players, so i just want to know how i can do sum money w the menu, and if i can know the limits, ty.

There's many ways, you can use LUA scripts such as Business Editor and Heist Helper to make money easily with businesses and heists, or use the in-built menu features for restocking inventory / triggering production for Bunker & Nightclub and then sell goods to make money. Also, you can spawn a high value vehicle (like Deathbike) and sell them for around 1 million each but that has daily limits to be respected, you can find all the infos about that in the discord server.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.