Unable to receive manual password reset email. Requested multiple times and haven't seen anything.

yeah buddy
Go to solution Solved by MrDario,

Hello could someone from the W1tch staff please assist me with gaining access to my account. I haven't logged into my account since the migration (learned today that the site had migrated). I purchased the basic + VIP upgrade key back in 2020. I have the original emails that I received from corporate.payu.com & [email protected] with the license keys. I attempted to create an account using my old/original email address and got a error message saying that there was already a member. Tried requesting a manual password reset like 5 times throughout today and still nothing.

Thanks!

• Solution
8 hours ago, yeah buddy said:

This alt account was created to post this thread. I'll gladly forward the emails/state what keys I have through PM, once requested.

Hello, please send me via PMs the license keys, I'll help with recovering your old account.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.