i cannot remember the email from my old account only username and password

VCROn_120hz

20 minutes ago, VCROn_120hz said:

i dont remember the email from my old account what had VIP on

Do you remember your old username?

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

10 minutes ago, VCROn_120hz said:

VCROn120hz 

Sending you a private message

• Like 1

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007

3 hours ago, dmoney1234 said:

I did the same ! my old username is dmoney123

Sending you a private message

2x

Your friendly Moderator

37 minutes ago, Anthony132 said:

hi i also my this mistake any help will be much appreciated my username was anthony123456789

Sending you a PM

2x

Your friendly Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, HernanFitos said:

Hola tengo el mismo problema mi usuario era HernanFitosXd

Sending you a PM

2x

Your friendly Moderator

1 hour ago, stalechips1 said:

I also forgot  my email, my old username was stalechips

Sent you a PM

2x

Your friendly Moderator

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, BurntCake said:

i forgot my email aswell the user was bill1223456346

Sent you a PM

2x

Your friendly Moderator

2 minutes ago, vidking1 said:

Hey my username was Vidhey but I forgot email to log in.

image.png.fe3efeb7a1f19f9f024b9dcf0200cd91.pngYou're already a VIP

Chinese✔️English✔️

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

• 2 weeks later...

Name was GlowGaming I believe if not then Danlquix Couldnt remember the email also checked all my main emails and wasnt in them so must be in a older email.that ive lost or cant login to. 

Edited by Dankquix

30 minutes ago, Dankquix said:

Name was GlowGaming I believe if not then Danlquix Couldnt remember the email also checked all my main emails and wasnt in them so must be in a older email.that ive lost or cant login to. 

Hi, I looked for both the usernames you mentioned, however I couldn't find anything. Maybe try further guesses.

The fastest and easiest way to find your account would be through the activation key, so in case you find that feel free to Private Message me.

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Hi, i wasn't able to recieve a message to my email while trying to reset a password. If there any chance you could help me, i would gladly provide all the neccessary information regarding payment, the key itself etc.

14 hours ago, Jamsheed said:

Hello, username was zxcary122. I have no clue what the email was. I still remember the password.

11 hours ago, sohotusweat2022 said:

Also have this issue. VIP member checking in for first time since April 2021 and I still have my log username and pass but no idea what email I used. Username "sohotusweat"

13 minutes ago, Largos71 said:

Hi, i wasn't able to recieve a message to my email while trying to reset a password. If there any chance you could help me, i would gladly provide all the neccessary information regarding payment, the key itself etc.

Hey guys, all of you, please send me a private message here or on Discord indicating the following:

- Old username

- Proof of purchase (screenshot of the purchase receipt, email, transaction or license key(s) as text

Thanks.

2x

Your friendly Moderator