i cannot remember the email from my old account only username and password

VCROn_120hz

• 2 weeks later...

Name was GlowGaming I believe if not then Danlquix Couldnt remember the email also checked all my main emails and wasnt in them so must be in a older email.that ive lost or cant login to. 

Edited by Dankquix

30 minutes ago, Dankquix said:

Name was GlowGaming I believe if not then Danlquix Couldnt remember the email also checked all my main emails and wasnt in them so must be in a older email.that ive lost or cant login to. 

Hi, I looked for both the usernames you mentioned, however I couldn't find anything. Maybe try further guesses.

The fastest and easiest way to find your account would be through the activation key, so in case you find that feel free to Private Message me.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

14 hours ago, Jamsheed said:

Hello, username was zxcary122. I have no clue what the email was. I still remember the password.

11 hours ago, sohotusweat2022 said:

Also have this issue. VIP member checking in for first time since April 2021 and I still have my log username and pass but no idea what email I used. Username "sohotusweat"

13 minutes ago, Largos71 said:

Hi, i wasn't able to recieve a message to my email while trying to reset a password. If there any chance you could help me, i would gladly provide all the neccessary information regarding payment, the key itself etc.

Hey guys, all of you, please send me a private message here or on Discord indicating the following:

- Old username

- Proof of purchase (screenshot of the purchase receipt, email, transaction or license key(s) as text

Thanks.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 8 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 2:23 AM, MrDario said:

Hey guys, all of you, please send me a private message here or on Discord indicating the following:

- Old username

- Proof of purchase (screenshot of the purchase receipt, email, transaction or license key(s) as text

Thanks.

cheers for the help