Game crashes when playing with friends

marcousss
Go to solution Solved by med1ed,

Whenever I play alone with DIsturbed injected, i never encounter any crashing issues, even when in populated public lobbies. But as soon as a friend of mine joins me, my game would crash within 5-10 mins time. The game even crashes if I've been playing long enough with my friends without injecting Disturbed and then injecting the mods later. Any way to fix this issue?

1 hour ago, marcousss said:

Whenever I play alone with DIsturbed injected, i never encounter any crashing issues, even when in populated public lobbies. But as soon as a friend of mine joins me, my game would crash within 5-10 mins time. The game even crashes if I've been playing long enough with my friends without injecting Disturbed and then injecting the mods later. Any way to fix this issue?

And what about protex ? Does it show you self report kind of that your friend to kick the vehicle or freeze has been disabled ?

• Solution
4 hours ago, marcousss said:

Are you sure you have latest version of D2? As far as I know this bug has been fixed in latest version.

14 hours ago, Medved said:

Are you sure you have latest version of D2? As far as I know this bug has been fixed in latest version.

Last time I played with friends was on v2.0.45, the version that came out on Wednesday. I will try playing with friends again after this update and see how it goes, thanks.