High background resource usage

DaRuskiKhat

Yes, I know, its not a huge issue. But I've found that if I leave WLauncher open while I go do other things, then eventually it'll spike up my system resource usage.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Pretty sure 4gb RAM usage and almost max VRAM usage isn't normal for WLauncher?

So far this has only happened to me twice when I go to play another game, while having WLauncher still open in the background.

Again, its not a big issue (I'll just close WLauncher when I'm not using it, and open it again when I want to mod), just an observation.

Edited by DaRuskiKhat
Changed typo

Platypus.gif

Yeah I was wondering why my fps in my other game was so bad.

Then I found out WLauncher was maxing my GPU VRAM, and somehow using more system RAM than Google Chrome and my game.

Also, I don't think I've encountered this issue while playing GTA yet, only when playing another game (i.e. World of Warships). But I can see how this issue might affect some lower specced devices.

Edited by DaRuskiKhat
Extra information added

Platypus.gif

• 2 weeks later...

So, the memory leak has gotten worse...

image.png.8c070ab4c55fa7e2b892810c95b43d97.png

This time when opening GTA etc. (But I did forget to close WLauncher for around 1-2 hours at that point)

Also I have a suspicion that this memory leak bug gets worse the longer you leave WLauncher open in the background...

Edit: Actually, I think it might be related to injecting multiple times on the same instance of WLauncher??? (I.e. you Inject, and then et crashed by another modder, you reinject etc)

Edited by DaRuskiKhat

Platypus.gif