[LUA] Where do I submit ban reports?

loux

17 minutes ago, k1ttythebest said:

The link to Discord works fine.

Yes it goes to a page where it seem I should be able to either read requests or start one and I can't do either. Nothing works in the page.

If I report to you or @Medved, what information is needed? Just ign?

29 minutes ago, loux said:

Yes it goes to a page where it seem I should be able to either read requests or start one and I can't do either. Nothing works in the page.

If I report to you or @Medved, what information is needed? Just ign?

Have you used "Money [Risky]" or "Skip Cooldown" features on your account?

2 minutes ago, loux said:

None of the Risky ones. Just the Cayo Perico heist a few times.

Hm, very strange then, you are the first to report a ban after using Helper to complete Cayo perico, I also went through more than one heist and everything is fine on my accounts

1 minute ago, Medved said:

Then what functions did you use in Helper? so that I can check more accurately

I followed the exact Youtube video for Solo Cayo Perico 2.4mil. Exactly how they do it to not mess it up. Same Entry and Exit. I fast traveled to the same place and all. Same everything.

I spawned in a Declasse Voodoo and after paying to upgrade it to tuners at Bennys, I pressed "Upgrade".

Only other thing I did was try the Tuner 1mil option and that didn't work for me.

14 minutes ago, loux said:

I followed the exact Youtube video for Solo Cayo Perico 2.4mil. Exactly how they do it to not mess it up. Same Entry and Exit. I fast traveled to the same place and all. Same everything.

I spawned in a Declasse Voodoo and after paying to upgrade it to tuners at Bennys, I pressed "Upgrade".

Only other thing I did was try the Tuner 1mil option and that didn't work for me.

How many heist per day did you do?

I know I've been following the Discord and the message boards here and no one has complained. On the contrary... I'm watching people make even more money than me doing things.

What is a "direct block" vs a temp banned like what I got?

• Antrix changed the title to [LUA] Where do I submit ban reports?