I bought it a long time ago, only my username and password.

shironglu

12 minutes ago, giorzi1 said:

my username was giokal

Your account doesn't have any email address associated to it. We can manually add one for you in order to recover the account, but I will need a proof of purchase.

Please send me a private message with any of the following proofs: a screenshot of the purchase receipt, confirmation email, license key(s) as text or anything of that sort.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

13 hours ago, Sonique29 said:

Hi, hope y'all good, I had an account with W1TCH but now can't seem to login. Tried to reset but no luck. My username was Sonique. Just created a new account but my old key not working.

I'll appreciate you help if possible.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Umaii said:

Hello! I am also running into the same problem where I have my username info but there isn't an email linked to the account. The username is Dwrvz. 

Thanks

Sent both of you guys a Private Message, check it

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

5 minutes ago, Roxas7777 said:

Hi, 

Same issue, I bought a few years ago and only have username and password. I have a receipt with proof of purchase and the CD-key + vip key that was registered with that account.

Old username was roxas7237

Hello, please send me a Private Message with the proof of purchase and the key

2x

8 hours ago, DenoWilliams said:

I also have an old account of w1tch with a vip membership i have the username and a activation key too

Hello, please send me a Private Message with the key and username

2x