just a concerned consumer

gamma

I want to start out by saying, I've been with the W1tch community for quite some time now. I absolutely love the menu and disturbed has been my go to for just as long. granted I've been away for a bit as well but I'm concerned about the state of the menu considering we have lost quite a bit of even the basic features in the menu such as ESP, and I just want to maybe reach out to the people working on the project and see if there are any future plans that could be shared? I would love to see this menu back to its former glory!

Hi, there's nothing to be concerned of, I'll explain.

The menu is currently in preview version, all the missing features and sections will be gradually added over the time as they need intense testing before getting available to the use of everyone. This is done to ensure the final release to be smooth and fully ready for the public.

• Like 1

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

49 minutes ago, MrDario said:

Hi, there's nothing to be concerned of, I'll explain.

The menu is currently in preview version, all the missing features and sections will be gradually added over the time as they need intense testing before getting available to the use of everyone. This is done to ensure the final release to be smooth and fully ready for the public.

Oh so that's why i can't select the recovery options and almost all Online sections? Because its updating? Right?

3 hours ago, IllianoMODS said:

Oh so that's why i can't select the recovery options and almost all Online sections? Because its updating? Right?

That's right, greyed out sections aren't available yet

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

well yea they arent available yet but they are the same features that used to exsist. its nothing new. granted i understand more then likely a lot of features have prob been patched out... but can we get some info on when we can expect some serious good updates?