WLauncher sits on "trying to login.." forever

marcojoe45

I enter username/password and it's correct. i used this login on old loader for gta menu

and now it's jus sitting on trying to login nothing else

[10:37:36] Initializing W1TCH Launcher v0.15... [10:37:36] Working directories have been created. [10:37:36] Launcher directory is OK. [10:37:36] DIS2RBED working directory permissions is OK. [10:37:36] Launcher directory permissions is OK. [10:37:36] You got access to the preview version of DIS2RBED, compiled and released for informational and testing purposes only. D2 Preview IS NOT the final version of the menu and with a very high probability the full release version WILL BE very different from this one. At the moment you have access to a limited set of features, because the purpose of the preview version is primarily to test the server load, as well as trying to do everything possible to release full version smoothly and trouble-free. [10:37:36] Initialization completed! ;) [10:37:42] Trying to login...

5 minutes ago, marcojoe45 said:

i enabled auto login. then restarted program and it now say authorization denied. this account on forum im on now i made because idk the email to the account

That's the whole issue, if you're trying to login using this account you're typing from, it'll never work, because there's no license. You must login using your licensed account, if you still remember atleast the username I can help you recovering it

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.