How to handle with "Warn Points"

mc_repsaj

Hi my name is mc_repsaj.

Recently I got two warn points from an honest moderator.
We all know this isn't nice. In this topic I'm going to talk about what you can do to deal with warn points.

image.png.432c722c76cc559c8f2912411e0ed1a0.png

First of all you have to know that this is not the end of the world.
Here are the following four ways to deal with warnpoints:

- A first option is to ask the moderator who deleted your message for advice, so you will immediately find out what you have done wrong according to him.
   This allows you to explain more about why you did this and whether this was the intention to break a rule.
   If the moderator sees that you didn't mean to, he may be able to get your warn points revoked.

Another option is to start all over again. From now on you are someone else, you make sure that no one recognizes you among your bad features and thus only show your good side.
   This leads to a positive atmosphere around others and yourself.
   Ultimately, this creates more positive comments on your profile making the warn points as something that doesn't matter.

The third option is very suitable for emotional persons. There are millions of songs that can handle the sad you. I myself have two that will certainly help you as an emotional person.
   The first song is SONG 1, this is also an option SONG 2. If you want to listen to more of these songs, you can find them in these search results MORE SONGS.

- Option four is a similar option to option two but still different. The positive features are still the goal. So you focus on ties with others.
   Start commenting in other topics so you can join the conversation and get to know others. This will make you more famous among most and will be able to show that the warn points do not
   equate to sabotage or other serious attempts at fraud.

So here we are, at the end of my four ways to deal with warn points. If you found these tips useful, please leave a comment or like.  
Remember, a good moderator tries to keep the peace and doesn't give warn points intentionally.

Article written by Ferdinand#4303

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Fifth option: relax, it's just 2 warning points, as you can see there's "No restrictions being applied". If I wanted to be the bad moderator, there's the Spamming option that also excludes you from posting at all, but I didn't do that because I know that your intent wasn't to provoke harm.

See it as a little pat on the back with the intent of directing you to the right road for your future threads & posts.

Remember, a good moderator tries to keep the peace and gives warn points to make people learn and understand their mistakes, and not because he likes to see a number near your warning level 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

IMO, you should dm the moderator and say that pasta is trash. I'm sure he will agree with you and remove the 2 warn points, then give you an award

• Haha 1

https://v0id.pw

Need help? Don't hesitate to dm, on forum or voidshaman#5594

And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you  

Just now, void said:

IMO, you should dm the moderator and say that pasta is trash. I'm sure he will agree with you and remove the 2 warn points, then give you an award

My DMs are open 2

• Haha 1

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 3 weeks later...

🤑

Chinese✔️English✔️

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

🤑

Chinese✔️English✔️

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩