Suggestion

Dogu_vn

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dogu_vn said:

Maybe make a button in recovery that unlocks EVERYTHING this game offers just with 1 click

So that most users would be able to f*ck up their accounts? I'm sorry, we won't add this, but you can make such Lua script.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Dogu_vn said:

wait how would that fuck up an account, i unlocked everything on my second charakter yesterday

GTA Online account and its parameters are not like an atomic version of a Linux distribution where everything is isolated. If something works for one user after some unlock, it doesn't guarantee it will work for another user. We've already had such a feature in Disturbed, and many users ended up breaking their characters, with the only solution being to delete the character.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Dogu_vn said:

oh i see okay well i hope i ddidnt break my character 😞

I wrote all of the above not because I'm too lazy to add this. It's not a problem to make such an option. But as I already mentioned, we had it in Disturbed. And it caused a lot of problems, not for everyone, but "randomly". For some, everything was fine, while for others, after using it, the map (radar) would always stay zoomed out (like after pressing Z), for others - the phone stopped working (no calls from heists or other story characters), or nothing could be bought in the store, and so on and so on. And yet, for many other users, everything continued to work normally. That's why we didn't add this option in Disturbed 2 or in Requiem.

• Like 1