I need your wisdom as experts with Requiem.

FNC Kenny

The thing is that I recently returned to GTA V online and I wanted to know what method is safe to get some money, not as much as billions or anything like that, but to buy some things or other, because the only way when I played was put money in and wait like a week and then spend it, now I don't know how things are.

4 hours ago, FNC Kenny said:

The thing is that I recently returned to GTA V online and I wanted to know what method is safe to get some money, not as much as billions or anything like that, but to buy some things or other, because the only way when I played was put money in and wait like a week and then spend it, now I don't know how things are.

As usual, no method is 100% safe, and the more you cheat the more likely you are to get banned.

Safest method I can think of? Breeze through heists/jobs with godmode and teleporting and 3 people who won't report you. Played for years without a ban this way.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, okboomer said:

As usual, no method is 100% safe, and the more you cheat the more likely you are to get banned.

Safest method I can think of? Breeze through heists/jobs with godmode and teleporting and 3 people who won't report you. Played for years without a ban this way.

I understand, thank you very much 

16 minutes ago, FNC Kenny said:

I met a user who was using Requiem and he told me that 2.5M chips were safe, is this true? And if so, how much and can it be spent immediately?

Everything that is in the menu is safe, there is no point for the developer to add anything that will ban users, only Lua scripts can be risky

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manager RU said:

Everything that is in the menu is safe, there is no point for the developer to add anything that will ban users, only Lua scripts can be risky

that makes sense, thank you very much.