Main server - Linking tutorial for licensed users

MrDario

If you own a license (Basic VIP), make sure to link your Discord account in order to join the w1tch community main server, specifically made for licensed users.

Alternatively, if you don't own a license yet, feel free to join the Welcome Server

How to join (Linking process):

[ 1 ] - Make sure you're logged into your https://w1tch.net/ account

[ 2 ] - Head over to the Discord Area in account's settings

[ 3 ] - Click on the "Link" button, you will be prompted to a page looking like this (there might be the need of logging into your Discord account via browser), make sure that the account shown on the top is the one you want to join the server with!

[ 4 ] - Click on the "Authorize" button image.png.889da4870ad7a1e47da69b71f24d7624.png

If everything went right, you will find yourself in the official w1tch community server image.png.c81d4578be4e76a630bf9a731dc6214a.png

You will automatically receive the roles based on your license (Basic/VIP) and access to the channels.

The Discord Area in settings will also show Status: Linked confirming that the linking was successful.

Re-linking:

Once you link for the first time, in the Discord Area there will be a button to "Re-Linkimage.png.ff1e926bd70cd7d70bf2ed7b5fc35c32.png

This is useful in case you need to update your status in the Discord server, for example if you recently bought a VIP License and want to get the VIP role, or if you changed your Display Name and want to get it updated in the server too.

The Re-Linking procedure is the exact same as the Linking one, just press on the button and follow the instructions.

Troubleshooting:

[ * ] - I can't find the w1tch community server on my server list in Discord

Make sure that during the linking process you were logged into the correct Discord account via browser.

[ * ] - I got put in the W1TCH Welcome Server

During the linking process, the system automatically detects if you're a licensed (Basic / VIP) user or not, in case you don't own any license you will be put in the Welcome Server, which is a landing spot for all the ones who haven't purchased yet.

[ * ] - I changed Discord account, and I'd like to link the new one

In order to link with a different Discord account than the one previously linked, you must contact the staff that will proceed to unlink your old account. Keep in mind that for safety measures we require a proof of purchase in order to unlink a past linked account.

[ * ] - I'm getting errors during the linking process, linking doesn't work & various...

Please contact any member of the Staff or open a Support thread and explain your issue in details, so that we can help you as fast as possible.

• Thanks 2

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Debieltjuh said:

I can't get it to work, I just keep getting cloudfare error 504.

Is there an alternative method for me to join the licensed server?

Please DM me on Discord: mrd4rio

I'll invite you manually

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.