Doesnt Let me login

august

4 minutes ago, august said:

I press login and it just never works. I tried retyping my password and username nothing works.

bruh.. the whole menu has been detected and lost support for over 3 months.... dis2urbed is coming out later this year though. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, august said:

I press login and it just never works. I tried retyping my password and username nothing works.

While the website migration is happening, the auth for Disturbed has been brought offline, so that's why you can't login, please wait for further announcements.

Edited by MrDario
  • Like 3

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

3 hours ago, Skangendo said:

bruh.. the whole menu has been detected and lost support for over 3 months.... dis2urbed is coming out later this year though. 

To be honest the detected menu did work anyway for quite a bit so I understand his questioning.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, right when we started testing again, the game had an update and the prior version is no longer being supported. Which means, no menu build until preview version.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Mc Donalds French Fries salt is crack.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, Crohnus1965 said:

Well, right when we started testing again, the game had an update and the prior version is no longer being supported. Which means, no menu build until preview version.

Releasing tomorrow doe

DIS2RBED Testing Leader & admin

Big & Fresh Вин дизель#3019