Injection Unavaliable

Sylex

I redownloaded the launcher today because the previous file I would use would not fully launch the loader. After the redownload I logged into my account in the launcher and everything seems normal besides a few error lines in the code stating "libraryFilePath not set at .. ( )" which I was unable to find any settings to change. After downloading the newest version the Inject button is still grayed, and I am not sure what else to do because it states "DIS2RBED [dll] downloaded successfully!" 

4 minutes ago, Sylex said:

I redownloaded the launcher today because the previous file I would use would not fully launch the loader. After the redownload I logged into my account in the launcher and everything seems normal besides a few error lines in the code stating "libraryFilePath not set at .. ( )" which I was unable to find any settings to change. After downloading the newest version the Inject button is still grayed, and I am not sure what else to do because it states "DIS2RBED [dll] downloaded successfully!" 

Can you please send a screenshot of the error?

16 minutes ago, Medved said:

have you tried running the launcher as admin?

UPD: Also, did you add the launcher to the antivirus exception?

I added the new file location to the antivirus exception, but whenever I attempt to run the program as administrator it doesn't seem to launch. 

I restarted the computer to ensure there weren't any background processes disabling it from launching.

Edited by Sylex
Extra info