Wlauncher not responding

BVDLAD

1 hour ago, BVDLAD said:

Whenever I open the launcher it crashes

Delete all the folders inside the launcher's folder and the "Settings.json" file, then try opening the launcher again and see if it works, remember to run as administrator.

Leave only these files:

image.png.bdafa52266cd5ec0441b2c5aab1616c5.png

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

15 hours ago, breadisadude said:

I'm having the same issue and it doesn't seem to be working, I've tried reinstalling and what you said above but it still doesn't seem to be wanting to respond

Hi, first of all the account you're writing from doesn't have any active license, are you sure you're using the correct account to login? If you were a licensed user before the migration, you have to reset password of your original account via http://w1tch.net/lostpassword

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

On 10/31/2022 at 8:04 PM, MrDario said:

Delete all the folders inside the launcher's folder and the "Settings.json" file, then try opening the launcher again and see if it works, remember to run as administrator.

Leave only these files:

image.png.bdafa52266cd5ec0441b2c5aab1616c5.png

It still crashes. It started to do it when I redownloaded the launcher, it was working perfectly fine before.

13 minutes ago, BVDLAD said:

It still crashes. It started to do it when I redownloaded the launcher, it was working perfectly fine before.

Do you have the proper antivirus exclusions? (WLauncher.exe, Launcher's folder and DIS2RBED folder located in %appdata% )

2x

52 minutes ago, BVDLAD said:

Is there no other way of fixing the new launcher?

For the moment as a temporary solution you can use the old launcher (Version 0.17) while the problem is found

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/837720141789659248/1037537416824754196/WLauncher017.zip

2x