Requiem Engine (GTAO) v2.2.0.2011 | Part #3

• Administrators

The new version of Requiem Engine has been uploaded to the release branch for all users! 

I'll take care of the changelog a bit later because we still have a couple of issues to resolve. However, we can no longer delay the release as you've all been waiting for it, and we absolutely don't want you to think we're trying to sell a few extra VIP keys. Every user is important to us, and we've done everything possible to restore the menu's functionality as quickly as possible. 

A huge thanks to our testers and the users who participated in the beta testing 🥰

Regarding the couple of issues? A few options are still not updated (we haven't gotten around to them yet). Also, some testers and users with access to the Beta version are experiencing problems with heists.

As for the changelog? You know, when I looked at the sheer number of commits and code changes since the release of Part #2, my first thought was - "Holy f**k!". There have been a lot of changes, including new features, improvements to existing ones, bugfixes, and various QoL enhancements. Compiling all the changes and organizing them, especially the new features, will take quite a bit of time. 

39 commits since the last 1972 build. Rewritten/modified/changed 26000+ lines of code (this does not take into account the majority of the refactoring, which involved renaming a variable across many files) and added 4000+ new lines of code.

I think you'll agree that it’s better to spend this time currently on polishing the release build and fixing the remaining issues after the new game update. And right now, at this very moment, Crohnus and I are actively working on fixing the issue related to heist progression.

In any case, there's no need to worry. Our team and other users will help you get acquainted with all the new features, especially the REflex, Players DB system and so on ❤️

Additionally, this was the final part of the 2.2.0 update, and we will now return to actively adding various new features at our usual pace, as it was initially with the release of Requiem Engine 😎

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1