Jump to content

stuck on the loading Black screen after we finish any missions


MontyBlake
 Share

Recommended Posts

yesterday, I don't know why I attempted 6 times to complete the Diamond Heist with friends after updating all Lua and Dis2bed, but it always gets stuck on the loading Black screen after we finish + ( i tried again right now and still the same), but same cases with others missions such as cayo, domsday, i have to leave the session online then join another session, Everything was fine before the update, but before I start a heist with friends, it always says freeze + teleport + PRT something has been defused, so I have to manually turn off protex.

Edited by MontyBlake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, MontyBlake said:

yesterday, I don't know why I attempted 6 times to complete the Diamond Heist with friends after updating all Lua and Dis2bed, but it always gets stuck on the loading Black screen after we finish + ( i tried again right now and still the same), but same cases with others missions such as cayo, domsday, i have to leave the session online then join another session, Everything was fine before the update, but before I start a heist with friends, it always says freeze + teleport + PRT something has been defused, so I have to manually turn off protex.

Heists without lua scripts is ok? If not, try disabling the protex options one by one and test heist again. If everything will be fixed after disabling one of the options - you will help us a lot with a quick fix.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Antrix said:

Heists without lua scripts is ok? If not, try disabling the protex options one by one and test heist again. If everything will be fixed after disabling one of the options - you will help us a lot with a quick fix.

We did heist casino most of the time with Lua, and protex you asked me to do one by one this morning, one of them called freeze and some other too such NGL + prft, I disabled it, and then it pooped showing freeze has been disabled from a friend when I start fleeca bank, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
1 hour ago, MontyBlake said:

We did heist casino most of the time with Lua, and protex you asked me to do one by one this morning, one of them called freeze and some other too such NGL + prft, I disabled it, and then it pooped showing freeze has been disabled from a friend when I start fleeca bank, 

So the problem caused by the "Freeze" protex option?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Antrix said:

So the problem caused by the "Freeze" protex option?

i m sure its protex, im getting stuck on a loading screen end of any missions is usually from having all protection options enabled even without but its showing or just certain ones. I usually can't job tp, go in or out of places or go into missions and when i friend invite me if I have all protex on. And sometimes even just dying makes me infinite load. as someone having the same problem in discord, and all that is caused by protex, so I have an idea, I don t know if this can be, like protex one for like actually normal protex and one for protex with friends has few option which protex lets ur friends to do something like invite etc.., like two option different protex such as when a friend invites you from his kosakta and its show has been defused, instead of making it manually over again, and without make it enabled its keep showing, I'm here to verify menus and to assist you in making Dis2bed better than all of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...