Game crash

seraph

Log:

2022/08/17 01:25:50 192518

***** FATAL EXCEPTION RECEIVED ******* 

***** Vectored Exception Handler: Received fatal exception EXCEPTION_SINGLE_STEP    PID: 15460

*******    STACKDUMP *******
stack dump [0]    
stack dump [1]    
stack dump [2]    
stack dump [3]    
stack dump [4]     BaseThreadInitThunk
stack dump [5]     RtlUserThreadStart

Exiting after fatal event  (FATAL_EXCEPTION). Fatal type:  EXCEPTION_SINGLE_STEP

11 小时 前,topIon 发表:

Internet Download Manager does not work on our site. Use a standard browser to download

You mean my game crash is because of my WLauncher or DIS2RBED are not latest version?

• Administrators

My part of the job is on the server side. And your application sends spam. Therefore, I had a question about blocking your account. I understand that you cannot know how the application you used works. That's why I decided to leave you a message.

5 hours ago, seraph said:

You mean my game crash is because of my WLauncher or DIS2RBED are not latest version?

And this part of the log that you provided does not describe the procedure. Therefore, try to attach the entire log in its entirety.

22 小时 前,topIon 发表:

My part of the job is on the server side. And your application sends spam. Therefore, I had a question about blocking your account. I understand that you cannot know how the application you used works. That's why I decided to leave you a message.

And this part of the log that you provided does not describe the procedure. Therefore, try to attach the entire log in its entirety.

First of all sorry for sending spam to my IDM program, I had absolutely no idea it would do that, probably because of multi-threaded downloads. Next time I download I will turn off the IDM extension for chrome.

DIS2RBED.log

On 2022/8/19 at AM12点01分,topIon 发表:

You are having trouble maintaining a connection. I'll try to put softer settings so that the connection with the server is more stable. It will be in the next update. But I can't say with certainty that this will solve the problem in your area.

Still crashing after update when the bottom right Rstar orange circle appear. Is it still a network problem?

DIS2RBED.log