I can't seem to activate the menu in-game

I just got back into playing gta and decided to download disturbed again, only to find it had been changed to Dis2rbed. Got everything set up there, managed to get as far as injecting, but it won't open the menu when I click F4. Discord linking doesn't work, so I can't ask for help in the server.

• Administrators
1 час назад, Delik Torrachen сказал:

I just got back into playing gta and decided to download disturbed again, only to find it had been changed to Dis2rbed. Got everything set up there, managed to get as far as injecting, but it won't open the menu when I click F4. Discord linking doesn't work, so I can't ask for help in the server.

Official VK group: https://vk.com/projectw1tch 
Требуется реселлер. СНГ. Писать в ЛС

PM me if you have problems with authorization in your account or menu.

2 hours ago, Delik Torrachen said:

I found the issue. McAfee keeps quarantining the file as a virus even though I told it to stop

I remember this same issue happening with old Disturbed for McAfee users, you should try completely disabling virus protection and see if it works

2x

Your friendly Moderator

Feel free to reach me on the forum or Discord for any questions or help - MrDario#2007