4 hours ago, alex69pl1 said:

and for the fact that my R * account was banned, the more in the steam version, I will get some compensation? because I returned to gta 5 after almost a year I found that I would play with my mod menu disturbed for the next day ban on my maxed form after passing the ban another ban forever

No.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2022 at 12:49 PM, alex69pl1 said:

and for the fact that my R * account was banned, the more in the steam version, I will get some compensation? because I returned to gta 5 after almost a year I found that I would play with my mod menu disturbed for the next day ban on my maxed form after passing the ban another ban forever

you must be joking bro, you cheated and there is always a risk of being banned. 

33 minutes ago, Clay00 said:

How can I reactivate my license?

It is not necessary, all the accounts of the previous website were transferred including their licenses, as you can see in the image below your licenses are activated.

image.png.ee62b7052f55d0ec19d15d05ba6f1911.png

24 minutes ago, Clay00 said:

Thanks, but how to download the mod menu then? As it's not on the downloads.

At the moment only the testers team can use it, but once they give the "green light" it will be available for download again :classic_wink:

7 minutes ago, Poolcool123 said:

it says im not permitted to download this fine even though im a basic user lol pls help

image.png.a0119488e646592f29f15cc7f33be9b6.pngThe current version is a preview version available only for VIPs

Chinese✔️English✔️

𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙤𝙤𝙣,𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...