Cant get into my account (again)

Nivaj

I have lost access to the email that has my w1tch account that has disturbed on it. Long story short, around a year ago i contacted support and they were able to help me reset the password that i forgot. It is now a year later and despite having the login info written down its not working. So im asking for help from any staff willing to give me some support.

Cheers

2 hours ago, Nivaj said:

I have lost access to the email that has my w1tch account that has disturbed on it. Long story short, around a year ago i contacted support and they were able to help me reset the password that i forgot. It is now a year later and despite having the login info written down its not working. So im asking for help from any staff willing to give me some support.

Cheers

Please PM me your username and email used, if you have a proof of purchase or you license key(s) please send them in aswell.

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.

2 hours ago, Crohnus1965 said:

All logins are disabled  in the launcher until the update is ready. Being that they made it on the website to post, means the information they have is correct and they just need to wait.

He's writing from a throwaway, he had lost access to his licensed account. The issue is resolved now 👍

• Like 1

2x

Feel free to reach me via the forum PMs or Discord (mrd4rio) for any questions or account related issues.