dis2rbed feel... old "kinda"

TakiiiNotFound

edit > i just find out that dis2rbed is dead to give some space to re

well ik thats sound bad... ill explain!!! dont kill me yet

SO im use to try a lots of menu and i know that all of them are god damn differant but damn i have tryed a free menu from github called yim menu "its probably a virus after word so dont dl it lmao" and after going back with dis2rbed it feel very empty 😕 the lack of QOL "quality of life" features such as phone animation modded custom for cars or some other shit like that could make the menu more "fun" 

and the raison of why im making this poste its to maybe "lead" the dev to make some QOL features in the future 

Edited by TakiiiNotFound
im a dumb ass ig XD

6 hours ago, TakiiiNotFound said:

well ik thats sound bad... ill explain!!! dont kill me yet

SO im use to try a lots of menu and i know that all of them are god damn differant but damn i have tryed a free menu from github called yim menu "its probably a virus after word so dont dl it lmao" and after going back with dis2rbed it feel very empty 😕 the lack of QOL "quality of life" features such as phone animation modded custom for cars or some other shit like that could make the menu more "fun" 

and the raison of why im making this poste its to maybe "lead" the dev to make some QOL features in the future 

This version was published to test the server load and how they work, as well as to get your opinion. What is not yet available will be added over time, the menu will not be in the same state as it is now
And yes, any feedback is important 🙃

• 3 weeks later...